Have you considered a driving career with Greyhound?
At Greyhound, we select only the finest men and women to drive our coaches. To become
a member of our driver group, you must:
- Have a minimum grade 12 (or equivalent) education.
- Have a minimum 5 years driving experience (class 5 or higher – class G in Ontario)
and no more than two moving violations in three years, or three moving violations
in five years.
- Successfully complete Greyhound's training program and qualify for a class 2 license
with air endorsement (class B in Ontario).
- Pass a background check, which will include a police background check.
- Pass a pre-placement health screening, which will include drug/alcohol testing.
You are considerate and accommodating towards the public and demonstrate a thorough
understanding of, and respect for, the rules and regulations of both the Company
and the road. You must have the flexibility necessary to adapt to a changing schedule.
Above all, you project a positive and helpful image at all times.
As a Greyhound driver, you will be offered a competitive salary and benefits package.
To take your place among our elite group of driving professionals, complete the
Note: A Driver's Abstract is required at the time of interview.
Greyhound is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are currently hiring in the following locations:
Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Kelowna, Kamloops, Prince George, Toronto, Sudbury, Ottawa, Montreal
Applications will be kept on file for a period of three months.