Greyhound Canada Transportation Corp. is accepting driver applications.
A Greyhound Professional Motorcoach Operator
"Making enjoyable travel possible for everyone." is our mission.
As a professional Motorcoach operator, you will safely transport our customers and packages nationwide.
Will you be considerate and accommodating towards the public? Will you demonstrate a thorough understanding of, and respect for, the rules and regulations of both the Company and the road? Do you have the flexibility necessary to adapt to a changing schedule? Above all, do you project a positive and helpful image at all times? If so, apply to drive our coaches!
Greyhound offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
To be a driver you must:
- Have a minimum grade 12 (or equivalent) education
- Have a minimum 5 years driving experience (class 5 or higher – class G in Ontario) and no more than two moving violations in two years, or three moving violations in five years
- Successfully complete Greyhound’s training program and qualify for a class 2 license with air endorsement (class B in Ontario)
- Pass a background check, which will include a police background check
- Pass a pre-placement health screening, which will include drug/alcohol testing
Standards are high at Greyhound and safety is our number one value.
If you cannot do it safely, don't do it!