Please review the following general fare details prior to purchase. More information on specific fare
classes and restrictions can be found at a Greyhound ticket office or through this website.
- Fares quoted are valid on the Greyhound schedule and/or those of participating interline carriers
listed on the ticket.
- Fares are payable in Canadian dollars unless noted otherwise.
- All one-way and return tickets are valid only for the date selected at the time of
purchase and printed on the ticket, and will be honored for transportation daily.
Departure date for any previously purchased ticket may be changed
(see Refunds and Exchanges
section for details) Please note that Print at Home Tickets must be exchanged
prior to scheduled departure date.
- No reservations are accepted. However, Priority Boarding can be purchased from ticket agents for an
additional fee (see
Priority Boarding section for details)
- Depending on the date and time you select, not all discount fares may be available on
- Fares subject to change. Additional restrictions may apply during various times of the year.
Also, not all interline routes may be available on discount tickets.
- Fares quoted online may be subject to additional charges, including GST.
- Unused Flex one-way and return trip fare tickets will have a refund value equal
to the fare paid by the passenger unless otherwise indicated on the ticket (see
Refunds and Exchanges
section for details).
- All Econo and Excursion (discounted) fares are Non Refundable, unless indicated in the rules
of the individual fare (see Refunds and Exchanges
section for details).
- Companion fares require a minimum of two (2) passengers for purchase. Passenger and companion must
travel together for the entire trip. The companion fare must be purchased at least 5 days in advance
- Greyhound will not be responsible for delays caused by breakdowns, road conditions, weather or
other conditions beyond the carrier's control.
- Greyhound will not be responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
- Tickets are non-transferable and, if presented for transportation by any person other than the
one for whom originally purchased, will be void and may be confiscated by a Greyhound agent or
authorized employee of any bus carrier over which the ticket is issued.
- Stopovers are NOT allowed on excursion (discounted) fares, unless indicated in the rules of the
Discounted fares can be subject to travel blackouts during peak holiday travel periods.