MOVIES – TV – INTERNET – NEWS – GAMES
All the movies you can watch…included in the price of your ticket.
Now rolled out to 100% of the fleet, our new onboard entertainment system enables you to enjoy movies and television shows, play games, surf the web, and read the latest news – all completely free and all from your own Wi-Fi enabled devices including laptops, tablets or smartphones.
EXPLORE A NEW WORLD OF MEDIA
Need an escape from the term paper? Let us help you with a library of 30 movies from a range of genres. We are sure you will find something you like.
If TV series are more your thing, we have something for you too. We have episodes of popular TV series updated monthly.
Our internet service is now new and improved, with standard access included in the price of your ticket.
We currently offer many exciting HTML5 games for your entertainment
Relax and be entertained
All the movies you can watch… included in the price of your ticket.
HOW IT WORKS
How to Connect
STEP 1: Choose “BusWifi” from the available wifi networks
STEP 2: Open your preferred web browser
STEP 3: Enter website address tvgreyhound.com
Once the entertainment portal loads on your device you are ready to be entertained.
NEED TO CONNECT TO THE INTERNET?
Free Internet Access*
Included with your Greyhound ticket purchase is our Complimentary Internet Package. This package offers up to 100MB of data completely free. You may see the occasional ad and the download speeds may be limited a bit, but it’s completely free of charge. As an FYI, our internet service connects over cellular networks and may experience occasional dead zones, just like you do with your cell devices.
What you can do with 100MB of data:
- Send/receive 35 emails with attachments
- Surf the web for 3.5 hours
- Post 4 photos to social media
- Download 4 apps/games/songs
Premium Internet Access*
We have upgraded our internet service and now have the ability to provide 2 premium internet packages.
1. PLATINUM INTERNET PACKAGE
You will have access to 300MB of data at speeds up to 1.5mbps, for up to 24 hours from the time of purchase. $5.99 USD fee converted to the current CAD exchange rate applies at the time of purchase.
What you can do with 300MB of data:
- Send/receive 80 emails with attachments
- Surf the web for 8 hours
- Post 10 photos to social media
- Download 10 apps/games/songs
2. GOLD INTERNET PACKAGE
You will have access to 150MB of data at speeds up to 1.5mbps, for up to 24 hours from the time of purchase. $3.99 USD fee converted to the current CAD exchange rate applies at the time of purchase.
What you can do with 150MB of data
- Send/receive 40 emails with attachments
- Surf the web for 4 hours
- Post 5 photos to social media
- Download 5 apps/games/songs
* Both the Free and Premium Internet do not support video streaming of services such as Netflix and Hulu. But you now have hundreds of hours of free content you can watch from our new entertainment service.
SUPPORTED DEVICES AND BROWSERS
The proper functionality of the Entertainment System can be guaranteed on the following devices and browsers.
- PC: Chrome (latest 2 stable versions) + Firefox (latest 2 stable versions) Internet Explorer (latest 2 versions) Movies/TV Shows are NOT supported. Users will need to use Chrome or Firefox to watch shows
- MAC: Safari (latest 2 versions) + Chrome (latest 2 stable versions) + Firefox (latest 2 stable versions)
- iOS 8+: Safari (starting from 11.3 latest 2 stable versions)
- Android 4.4+: Google Chrome (latest 2 stable versions)
Asterisk * = Full movies are not supported.