Travel with Peace of Mind
Taking care of our customers and employees is our #1 priority. Our team will continue to work hard to make sure we are all staying safe together.
To ensure your safety and the safety of those around you, we ask that you do not travel if you:
- are sick;
- have recently tested positive for COVID-19 (even if you don’t have symptoms);
- have been around someone in the past 14 days who tested positive for COVID-19 (even if they did not have symptoms).
If you’re already scheduled to travel and meet any of the criteria listed above, see our Travel Flexibility policy below for steps to reschedule your trip.
TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND
- Effective immediately (4/19/2022), masks are optional for all employees and customers inside our terminals and onboard our buses.
- Note that masks will still be required if mandated by local municipalities and as of now when crossing the border into Mexico or Canada.
- We have increased the cleaning frequency of high touch areas using a CDC recommended disinfectant.
- We ozonate each of our buses, a process that has been proven to kill viruses, including COVID-19.
- We have increased the availability of hand sanitizers for customers and employees.
- We understand that bus travel can make social distancing difficult. To help protect yourself and those around you when you travel, wear your face covering throughout the trip as required and sanitize your hands regularly.
- We’ve increased wipe down frequency in our facilities and onboard to ensure better protection at every touchpoint.
- We ozonate our buses – a sanitation process proven to destroy virus and kill COVID-19.
- Sanitizers are widely available in our facilities and onboard to ensure everyone has access to clean their hands and make spaces safer.
- We work with health officials to identify buses if there are any reports of possible COVID-19 exposure. Those buses are fully decontaminated before returning to service.
- Cabin Air is continuously replaced every 5 minutes with fresh outside air maximizing the circulation of fresh air inside the cabin.
- Depending on the route, our buses may make multiple stops along the way, enabling more fresh air to circulate in the cabin.
- At our facilities, customers have easy to access outdoor areas.
We’re committed to making your bus trip safe throughout your journey.
ADDITIONAL HELPFUL INFORMATION:
OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY
Taking care of our customers and employees is our #1 priority. Transporting you safely, providing information on our enhanced cleaning and disinfecting procedures, requiring employees and customers to wear face coverings, encouraging physical distancing in our terminals and onboard and providing flexibility for customers who want to reschedule their trip are a few of the ways we are committed to you and are going the extra mile for you during this unprecedented time.