Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Carriage
- Print ticket(s) before arriving and proceed directly to boarding area.
- Each passenger must present a ticket to board the bus.
- Tickets are nontransferable. If presented for transportation by any person other than the person for whom originally purchased, the ticket will be void and may be confiscated.
- If a passenger has chosen to receive a Print at Home ticket, it is solely the passenger’s responsibility to print the ticket in advance of travel.
- Each passenger must have a separate travel document and each trip must have a separate travel document. Do not print multiple tickets on one page or on the back of a page.
Special fares are subject to availability. If the quoted fare price is no longer available at the time of final booking, the current price will be displayed as an option.
For questions, please contact the Fare and Schedule Department. An agent may be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 1-(800) 661-8747.